What are the delivery times?
The expected delivery times are indicated when you choose the delivery method for your order.
- Standard Colissimo delivery (without signature): delivery times are 2 to 3 working days in metropolitan France from the date of dispatch.
- Point relais or post office: delivery times are 2 to 3 working days in metropolitan France from the date of dispatch.
- DHL express delivery: delivery times are 1 to 2 working days in metropolitan France.
For countries outside metropolitan France and outside the EU requiring customs clearance, delivery times may be slightly longer.
Delivery times are estimated from the time the order is shipped.
During promotional periods, delivery times may be extended even though we do our best to send orders as quickly as possible.
What are the delivery costs?
Delivery costs depend on the country of destination, the delivery method and the carrier chosen. They are indicated when you place your order, before payment.
Customs fees (outside the EU) are charged to the customer.
- Delivery is free of charge in France from 80,00€ of purchase with Colissimo.
- Delivery is free in the European Union from 80,00€ of purchase with Colissimo.
- Delivery is free outside the European Union from €160.00 with Colissimo or DHL.
In which countries can I have my order delivered?
It is possible to have your order delivered anywhere in the world.
How can I track my order and delivery?
You can track the status of your order from your personal space "My account / My orders".
- Registered: your order has been taken into account and will be prepared as soon as possible.
- In process: we are preparing your order with care, it will be shipped shortly.
- Finalized: the order is ready and has been handed over to the carrier according to the delivery method chosen.
My parcel is announced as delivered but I have not received anything
Sometimes the arrival of the package is announced the day before the actual delivery. If you receive a delivery notification but your parcel is not actually delivered, we advise you to wait until the next day and to check with your neighbors to make sure that they have not picked up your parcel in your absence.
If your parcel is not delivered the day after you have been notified of its delivery and none of your neighbors have picked it up for you, contact our customer service department via the contact form.
My parcel has been returned to the sender
It can happen that some packages are returned to us. The reasons can be various: incomplete address, letterbox not accessible... In case of return due to an error concerning the delivery address, the return costs are at the customer's charge.
I made a mistake in my delivery address
If you notice a mistake in the delivery address of your order, please contact customer service immediately. If it is still possible, we can change the address.
If the delivery address can no longer be changed (parcel already being prepared, in the process of being delivered, etc.), the order can be sent back to the correct address after payment of the additional delivery costs caused by this error. If the parcel has already been sent, we will wait for its return before proceeding with its reshipment.